ASUS ROG Strix 3080

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
View attachment 23451

Super excited when I saw this, even the 02.30am text message that woke me up this morning from the courier, telling me that my package was with my local delivery depot did not dampen my spirits.
Then I checked my email this morning and saw that they are not delivering until Monday the 15th... 5 days.
I knew I should have gone to pick itup lol!! I am literally just over an hour away from PCS. They could probably push it down the M62 in a wheel barrow and it would get here faster.

This is not a moan at PCS, they have gotten the PC out in a very timely manner from the start of the building stage, I'm just worried now about my long awaited computer baby sat around for 5 days in some couriers' warehouse. Hurry up and get that wheelbarrow moving!!

Schnell!!

That's strange for DPD, normally next day, I'd get in touch with them and see if they can deliver sooner

LDC

Palletways deliver water cooled builds as they’re too bulky and heavy to go via DPD. They will take a bit longer.
I think it's my big fat case...
1615492027132.png

My production time day counter has been stuck on 90 days in my account but It went into pre production on the 13th November 2020 so really its been in pre production for 120 days? I was tempted to upgrade the gfx card to a 3090 like someone did here which got them into the build stage but I dont have the option to do that now on my order. Dunno confused.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My production time day counter has been stuck on 90 days in my account but It went into pre production on the 13th November 2020 so really its been in pre production for 120 days? I was tempted to upgrade the gfx card to a 3090 like someone did here which got them into the build stage but I dont have the option to do that now on my order. Dunno confused.
If the counter isn't counting there's something wrong, have you not contacted PCS?

Dainye

I believe the working days are Monday to Friday, so only counting these from 13th Nov would give around the 90 day figure. Please correct me if I'm wrong.