ASUS ROG Strix 3080

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
I hope someone gets a number of how many cards come in.
We can only but hope. A good 20-30 units would drop the queue down drastically. Maybe that’s me being optimistic though, hope to see the possible LHR cards make a difference soon, won’t be a huge diff but a difference is a difference regardless

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
We can only but hope. A good 20-30 units would drop the queue down drastically. Maybe that’s me being optimistic though, hope to see the possible LHR cards make a difference soon, won’t be a huge diff but a difference is a difference regardless
Yeah for sure. I mean they had 20 last time. Would be great if that trend continued.

Video James

Didn't I mention my build actually has dodeca-SLI and 12 of those 20 cards are mine? My tower is going to be a literal skyscraper and the processor is just my brain. Seriously though if I go into building on Tuesday that'll be sweet, my birthdays tomorrow haha so it'll be like a nice late birthday present.

Schmoo2k

Bronze Level Poster
My build has just gone into testing and yesterday while it was "in build" I managed to switch to the MSI 3080 (I was coming from a 6900 XT) - all stars just aligned, happy days.

hol135

Bronze Level Poster
Well bit of good news for you guys..They said they have my gpu and will go into building tomorrow...but its a saturday so I assume it will be monday when it goes in to building...so 131 - 135 working days

Rimroc

Well bit of good news for you guys..They said they have my gpu and will go into building tomorrow...but its a saturday so I assume it will be monday when it goes in to building...so 131 - 135 working days
That's great. I'm at 131 days so may give them a call and hope for some good news. Not expecting them to have my GPU but very close.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Didn't I mention my build actually has dodeca-SLI and 12 of those 20 cards are mine? My tower is going to be a literal skyscraper and the processor is just my brain. Seriously though if I go into building on Tuesday that'll be sweet, my birthdays tomorrow haha so it'll be like a nice late birthday present.
Happy (actual) birthday!

Unicorn-Cake.jpg

hol135

Bronze Level Poster
"The production team has informed me that there is now enough stock of the 10GB ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE RTX 3080 to cover your order, and they are just about to get on with building your order"

Well....Progress has been made boys. 132 working days

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
"The production team has informed me that there is now enough stock of the 10GB ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE RTX 3080 to cover your order, and they are just about to get on with building your order"

Well....Progress has been made boys. 132 working days
That’s amazing news. Hopefully won’t be too long following you now. Really happy for you!!! Make sure to post pics!!!!

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Hope its new GPU delivery day. Hope everyone had a great bank holiday if you were in the UK.

DISCAIMER: I am aware this is an FE 3080 but I stand by this gif.