ASUS ROG Strix 3080

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
127 days still pre-prod, guess they didn't get enough cards!
They might have. They probably only have so many stations building at the same time. You might have a card allocated ready. I don't know if anyone knows how many cards they did get.

bungchow

Bronze Level Poster
They might have. They probably only have so many stations building at the same time. You might have a card allocated ready. I don't know if anyone knows how many cards they did get.
just spoke to them, same sort of response as when i last did on tuesday. im "very low" in the queue and when I asked whether it will be another month he couldn't say - only that PCS has had 8 failed orders (aka not delivered to them) of cards just recently.

think i may have hedged my bets a bit too much for today and made myself get disappointed after all this time lol!

also loved how when i gave him my details etc the first thing he said was "you have been waiting a long time haven't you?"

yeah bud...

bungchow

Bronze Level Poster
just spoke to them, same sort of response as when i last did on tuesday. im "very low" in the queue and when I asked whether it will be another month he couldn't say - only that PCS has had 8 failed orders (aka not delivered to them) of cards just recently.

think i may have hedged my bets a bit too much for today and made myself get disappointed after all this time lol!

also loved how when i gave him my details etc the first thing he said was "you have been waiting a long time haven't you?"

yeah bud...
also forgot to note, the rep said that they had a backlog of around 150 strix 3080 orders but far more normal 3080 ones (as to be expected, i suppose), over 500+. so thats good news for any of you below 100 days.

Sauedge

JUST went into building today, PC Santa is coming ! If u believe (and be patient) 😄😄

Attachments

• F28AC85E-6F3A-4EBD-BD3A-94116E2029CE.jpeg
    F28AC85E-6F3A-4EBD-BD3A-94116E2029CE.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 195