away

steveuk87

Super Star
I'll see you all soon hopefully, as i'm about to go into hospital for minor surgery. So make sure your all good!!! and to everyone waiting on a pc, good luck and enjoy it when it comes!! haha.

Oh and before i forget i wrote the review (well 3/4) but then tried to spell check and wiped it :( so i'll do it when i get a chance this week :)

Take care guys

Steve

LDUK

Master Poster
Wow and no one asked what kind of surgery. I'm a really nosey sod, so I'm going to. Doesn't hurt to ask, you don't have to answer, but whats the procedure? Lol.
And way, good luck dude, chat to you soon!

steveuk87

Super Star
haha well thanks guys nice to know i have support behind me.. you can all call me Stephuk87 or Mrs Pacman now :p

lol only joking... had my tonsil's removed, not nice but when i have had tonsilitis around 22 times in 18 months it needed to be done.

Steve

Gorman

Author Level
Hi Steve, glad your out of there. If you dont mind me asking how old are you? i had my tonsils out at 22ish for the exact same reason.

Turns out, when they say go home and chill they mean it.

I treat it like 2 free weeks off work. Within a week i was back in hospital with severe hemorrhaging out of my throat caused by high blood pressure, that cauterised stuff comes off reeal easy. Several morphine injections to calm me down and a trip in an ambulance followed by another WEEK in hospital taught me the following lesson.

Stay at home and chill out.

Im sure that wont happen to you though :p

steveuk87

Super Star
haha cheers buddy, i'm 23 atm and yeah i pulled off a scab from the back of my throat y'day with a butty they made me try and eat (3 hours after surgery!!) that hurt like hell and i nearly passed out but i just went to sleep instead :p i think i may only be taking a week off (works crazy atm) but i wont be on full duties hopefully..

:)

Steve

Meds

Glad your out Steve, you now have the best excuse to sit and munch on ice cream for breakfast, dinner, tea!

steveuk87

Super Star
haha unfortuntly not 3 hours after the op they made me eat a ham butty!! which made me nearly pass out, apparently soft food is no good for you, just hard rough food :/ hurts like hell but its working so far :)

Steve

Leigh

Sounds very painful at the moment! I'm sure you'll be feeling a little better soon. Eating harder foods will move up the recovery time considerably though. :) It generally varies from person to person but you'll be super awesome in a few weeks. :D Were you dragged off to Clatterbridge? xD

Leigh

Ah lovely. Getting treated by the guys on double the salary eh? :p Just make sure you don't have an arrest in a private hospital...scary stuff! :p

steveuk87

Super Star
haha yeash ano the best thing was it was an NHS treatment which meant luxury but no cost >.< but i'm currently having my 2nd proper meal, so hopefully thats fine and then i think i will survive :/ haha

Steve