Because my PC is off to be repaired, I had to resort to PS3 for gaming.

LDUK

Master Poster
I know I know, ew right?

Wasn't disappointed though, because LA Noire isn't on the PC so I played it on the PS3 and it's a really good game. Just thought I'd let you know.

Seedsy

Bronze Level Poster
Watch do dont play it too long it has been known to over heat PS3's it was on Watchdog

R0B_

Bronze Level Poster
Dude, you are not the only one... Had to return my PC today due to a motherboard issue. Not PCS's fault, and they are getting it all sorted for me, but still annoying at best... Thinking about getting Noire tomorrow...

LDUK

Master Poster
Watch do dont play it too long it has been known to over heat PS3's it was on Watchdog

Not a joke, but as I was playing, a little message popped up in the corner telling me to turn of my system because it's getting too hot. I ignored it
Like a BOSS :rockon:

Dude, you are not the only one... Had to return my PC today due to a motherboard issue. Not PCS's fault, and they are getting it all sorted for me, but still annoying at best... Thinking about getting Noire tomorrow...

Oh sucks man. Guys picked mine up today.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
This is why consoles are inferior. I mean one game overheating the hardware? Please.

I dont even think PCs can break can they?

/sails away from the pitchfork-wielding angry mob in his :boat:

LDUK

Master Poster
I was playing it again yesterday. The 'over heat' message popped up, but being a BOSS and all, I ignored it again, but this time it turned itself off (like a BOSS). That annoyed me lol.