Best antivirus software?

Bhuna50

Author Level
My Mum had one on the phone speaker for about 15 minutes, the guy eventually said something like are you sure you are clicking in the correct places.

Mum's reply was: "I have not clicked on anything, the flour might damage my computer and I am making break at the moment." Apparently there was a couple of minutes swearing before he cut off. Great to think she really got to him.

As a footnote, the home based break was delicious.
think you need a new keyboard...assuming you mean home baked bread...

Noway21

There used to be a sort of challenge in a Linux magazine I read, it was who could keep the bogus Microsoft guy talking the longest.

The main strategy was to pretend we were giving them access to our machine but never saying what distro we were using. All their instructions were based on Windows so nothing was where they thought it was. If they asked what system you were on, just said the latest as had updated everything this week.

Eventually they would catch on but with the right idiot answers we could keep going at least half an hour.

Somewhat childish but while they were wasting time with us they could not con anyone else.
There is a content creator on Twitch, called Kitboga, but he also uploads videos to YouTube where this is essentially what he does. He creates a virtual machine on his computer and then streams these interactions with the call centers and scam artists in order to waste their time so that they can't scam more vulnerable people that might fall for it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There is a content creator on Twitch, called Kitboga, but he also uploads videos to YouTube where this is essentially what he does. He creates a virtual machine on his computer and then streams these interactions with the call centers and scam artists in order to waste their time so that they can't scam more vulnerable people that might fall for it.
Kitboga is amazing, got introduced to him by a guy at work, he's incredible.

Stephen M

Author Level
Definitely sounds like someone I should check out. This sort of thing is a why the Internet can be so good. There is a mass of dross on it but some really good stuff as well.

When I started in newspaper there was no web and it was a great shame I had to turn down some really good writer simple because we did not have the budget, now there is an outlet for people starting out in media.

Bhuna50

Author Level
I could kill you lot - LOL - I logged in to help one or two and then thought I would game for a few hours before I had to do something else...so I took a quick peek at this kitboga Twitch and two hours later I havent got time to play anything now LOL :D

I could kill you lot - LOL - I logged in to help one or two and then thought I would game for a few hours before I had to do something else...so I took a quick peek at this kitboga Twitch and two hours later I havent got time to play anything now LOL :D

This is the content we come for

tumblr_n1vxxdmwqn1sf5q9yo2_400.gifv