Best Game for graphics

BAD SANTA

Hi all,

Anybody got some decent suggestions for games that have the best visuals and eye candy ( not crysis )
I already have that and am looking for something better as I personally don't think that crysis is all that and yep I have the extreme mod as well. (end rant)
I tried mafia 2 which was quite good and dirt 2 but does anybody know of anything else,
Cheers,
Adam

Gorman

Author Level
Crysis is literally as good as it gets. And thats an old game now.

Please write down a word of thanks and post to xbox/PS3 gamers, the world, no1 1obs.

The only games that will look any better than Crysis are PC exclusives, of which there arnt any.

Inb4 Metro 2033.

Terrible game that looks terrible.

LDUK

Master Poster
Crysis is literally as good as it gets. And thats an old game now.

Please write down a word of thanks and post to xbox/PS3 gamers, the world, no1 1obs.

The only games that will look any better than Crysis are PC exclusives, of which there arnt any.

Inb4 Metro 2033.

Terrible game that looks terrible.

A Men!

Although, Crysis 2 looks better on PC with the Graphics Mod. But not by much.
I don't understand why dev's have to make all games equal. CryEngine 2 for Crysis was significantly better that CryEngine 3 for Crysis 2.

Gorman

Author Level
PC_Gaming_Master_Race.jpg

LDUK

Master Poster
I always think Assassin's Creed/2/BH etc look awesome when turned up to 11 :D

Truth be told, I have only ever played AC 1 and 2 on the PS3. Although I do have Brotherhood on the PC but am yet to play it. With Crysis 2 and Shift 2 using up my game time for now lol.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
I'd say i was a pixel slut, The best i've seen so far (on the pc) out of current games are

• Battlefield Bad Company 2 (single played maxed 1080p)
  • Assassin Creed Games
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Batman Arkham Asylum
  • Crysis
  • CALL OF JUAREZ BOUND IN BLOOD
  • Alien vs Predator
  • Crysis Warhead
  • Just Cause 2
  • Metro 2033
  • Mafia 2
  • Modern Warfare 2

The most memorial games are (As in the pixel sluts of yerster-year)
  • Mafia 1
  • Doom 3
  • Return to castle wolfenstein
  • Giants Citizen Kabuto
  • Half life 1
  • Half life 2
  • Counter strike source
  • Far Cry 1
  • Max Payne 1
  • Max Payne 2
  • Medal of Honour Allied Assault
  • Unreal 2004
  • Call of Duty 2
  • Prey
  • Battlefield 2
  • Just Cause 1
  • Grand theft auto 3, and vice
  • Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
  • XIII
  • Fear

Edit: Here's my list of biggest letdowns (Visually, didn't stand up to other releases at the time)
  • Call of Duty 4 (but it was awesome)
  • Black Ops (only had it on the 360, had splitscreen online, which is pretty awesome)
  • Bioshock (but it was a good game)
  • Crysis 2 (but it had a gimp suit)
  • Far Cry 2 (WHAT THE ****)
  • Stalker games (vanilla settings, btw i only played 2 minutes each)

There's probably more, but i cant think of any right now, STOP PRESSURING ME !!!!!!!

Last edited:

BAD SANTA

now that was the sort of thing I was after think I will try call of juarez and re5 cheers, o yer that just cause 2 has got some nice visuals I tried the demo and it does look nice.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Giants really is just one of my fave games ever :) For gfx and gameplay.

Far Cry nearly killed my old PC...literally!

LDUK

Master Poster
Lol at FarCry 2. I can't understand why it's a FarCry game, when it's nothing like the first one lol.

Evil Tactician

Gold Level Poster
Lol at FarCry 2. I can't understand why it's a FarCry game, when it's nothing like the first one lol.

They had a game concept, wondered how to sell it, and decided to slap a label on it which did fairly well in the past. It's the perfect formula for raping a franchise.