Best PC game of all time?

Mark O

Bronze Level Poster
I used to play E.V.E about 7 or 8 years ago. I quit because of work and other stuff. I went back to it about a month ago and its not the same at all. But, I suppose nothing stays the same lol. I remember when AoE went offline, I was gutted lol

mickbhall

Worms
command@conquer
one of the anno's cant remeber the full name its been few year since i played a 'proper' pc game when my new lappy arrives hopefully il be going back.
cossacks
Any strategy game really Theme hospital, roller coaster tycoon,

BAD SANTA

I have to say my fav game of all time has got to be oblivion, it's an amazing game I played through it 3 times so far, but a couple of oldies that are almost as good,

Monkey island 1 and 2
Day of the tentacle
Indiana jones
Beneath the steel sky
Simon the sorcerer 1 and 2

Omfg these are just epic, epic classics I have even downloaded scummvm just to play them again.

Pete

Bright Spark
Pre PC : Syndicate on the Amiga. (there's talk of a new version but that's probably as likely as the Stone Roses reforming.)

Farmville - sike just kiddin'

I recently played Mass Effect which was good and i'll invest in II soon.
Dragon Age is great - better than the Witcher i think and Oblivion whilst interesting is soooo repetitive.
GTA4 was good but barely playable on my old rig - my new pcs pc should be with me early next week, so i'll have to get some games going on!

I've never been a PC gamer, so I will have to go with World of Warcraft, as it's the only PC game I play regularly.

Might delve into some other games when my new system is up and running.

cant_breathe

BF1942 desert combat.....the golden age of gaming right there....so many memories...the best time of my life was when i was playing this game....gotta stop now....think im going to cry..

Wost

Yes! Loved them.

All the old sierra games - police quest, king's quest, space quest, larry... Quest for Glory is the best series.

Morrowind, still the best elder scrolls and still having new mods released that make it look better than oblivion.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
searching through some old games and found That in a draw OH THE MEMORIES

GIANTS CITIZEN KABUTO [video=youtube;4Sh_VuxYqBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sh_VuxYqBY&feature=related[/video]

Slurpak

Silver Level Poster
ooo favourite games... that a toughie.
oblivion is definately my all time favourite game - infact all TES games were great - arena, daggerfall, morrowind... can't wait for skyrim. borderlands was awesome as well. the half life series is a must play and i can't wait until half life 3 comes out...eventually. i really enjoyed portal (although very short), and portal 2 is coming out next month. the fallout series is great (but imo TES was always better). almost forgot about counter strike 1.6 as well

but who could forget the countless hours player on pokemon on the gameboy. i think it wins the prize of the most played game in my life - followed closely by oblivion.

StrangeBacon

TES, Morrowind especially had a darkness and atmosphere that oblivion just didnt capture imo, and of course Deus Ex, i would probably be a doctor or something if i hadnt found that game :D Many, many MMOs WoW, DaoC ect and of course Knights of the Old Republic needs a mention, actually pretty much anything Bioware churn out i most probably like! :D

Edit- Seconded Pokemon!!