Best website to buy monitors?

Hound

Bronze Level Poster
I recently ordered a new computer from here so I thought I might aswell buy some new equipment too so am shopping around for a nice HDMI monitor. Anyone recommend a good website where i could buy one? At the moment i been looking on pc world and currys but still looking around.

Thank you.

LFFPicard

Godlike
You could of picked up the Iiyama (Spelling) 24" LED backlit HDMI/DVI monitor from here, it is a very good monitor, you may even be able to add it to your order.

If not i highly recommend the 24" Samsung P2450 available at most hardware sites likes scan/tekheads/ebuyer/amazon

Good luck!

PringlesInside

Enthusiast
I believe PCSpecialst now sell the slighlty upgraded version of the IIyama E2472HD , now E2473HD ,, with an additon of another HDMI port - therefore 2 HDMI ports .
You need to call them up if you want - they place it as an additional order, + £6 delivery (unless delivery gone up).

Anyways, what sort of Monitor you looking for..? LED backlight?? what size? and what are you willing to spend? youve only stated that you want a nice HDMI monitor ;)

Hound

Bronze Level Poster
I believe PCSpecialst now sell the slighlty upgraded version of the IIyama E2472HD , now E2473HD ,, with an additon of another HDMI port - therefore 2 HDMI ports .
You need to call them up if you want - they place it as an additional order, + £6 delivery (unless delivery gone up).

Anyways, what sort of Monitor you looking for..? LED backlight?? what size? and what are you willing to spend? youve only stated that you want a nice HDMI monitor ;)

Price does not matter just has to be a nice HDMI monitor :D

Luckless

Find the monitor you want and go Ebuyer. Generally good service - go for the free delivery, they often deliver next working day free of charge despite it being a "5 working day" service! Ordered a monitor and printer from them last week on Thursday in preparation for my PCS beast (hoping to get that end of this week!) and was surprised to find the goods at my door on Friday!

P.s. Don't go Play... horror stories abound of trying to return faulty goods to them.