Bf2

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i figured that as it is quite an old game and has low requirements, do you think it will play ok on my current laptop

2.1GHz Dual Core
3GB RAM
Integrated Graphics (main problem)

they are the main things, man if only this laptop had a 128MB gfx card or something, anyway i will be happy with 20fps on lowest settings, do you think its achievable?

Fear

Prolific Poster
i figured that as it is quite an old game and has low requirements, do you think it will play ok on my current laptop

2.1GHz Dual Core
3GB RAM
Integrated Graphics (main problem)

they are the main things, man if only this laptop had a 128MB gfx card or something, anyway i will be happy with 20fps on lowest settings, do you think its achievable?

I would say doubtful but i did used to play it on my laptop and that has 1.66GHz core duo 1GB ram and a geforce go 7600.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Yeh its the integrated gfx that will stop it if anything.

I tried to put the Spore Creature Creator tool (the prerelease one) on my gf's laptop and took me about 20 mins to work out why it wouldnt work...no discreet card :(

Give it a go though! I suggest medic though, so you can just run around ressing people and not worry too much about shooting stuff on a slower machine :D

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
ahh man, everything is actually alright just the video card, and im not getting one of those USB graphics card things, its like £40 for a 512MB