Brand new PC, No display + 2 bleep sounds on startup

A_lex;

At the very first part of windows install, what did you do with the partitions? The very first part asks you where to install windows?

Did you select custom install at the start? If not, that's not a clean install, it's just done an in place upgrade of the current installation which won't help anything.

When you select custom install, the very next bit shows you your partitions, you need to delete all partitions on the C drive and install to the spare space.
I did not do that the first time, but I have restarted the installation again and will do that when I come across to that option

A_lex;

Started setting up applications onto the PC (Opera, GeForce Experience, Discord, Steam, Etc) and not having any problems with bluescreens or crashes at the moment.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Started setting up applications onto the PC (Opera, GeForce Experience, Discord, Steam, Etc) and not having any problems with bluescreens or crashes at the moment.
Have you configured your drivers? You can't install programs until they're sorted?

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yep all optional updates installed, but games are now back to crashing 5-10 minutes in

Edit: Computer bluescreened with the stop code

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION​

Again...
in that case follow the advice from @ubuysa in this thread

A_lex;

in that case follow the advice from @ubuysa in this thread
So did some research, and windows found a corrupt driver!
Ran Command Prompt as administrator, and inputted sfc /scannow
Windows then completed this scan displaying it found a corrupt driver, and repaired it
I looked into the log file it created, and this was at the bottom

2024-01-04 19:54:46, Info DEPLOY [Pnp] Corrupt file: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bthmodem.sys
2024-01-04 19:54:46, Info DEPLOY [Pnp] Repaired file: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\bthmodem.sys

I am going to pray that this has hopefully fixed my issue, because has been going on for almost 4-5 days now.

A_lex;

image.png
image.png

Received this when playing one of my games yet drivers for the GPU are the latest ones