Brink

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
The thing is, all the reviews I read for Frontline: Fuels of War gave it a bit of a drubbing, but I really loved it! Gameplay, Story, better than Black Ops :D

Anyway, just sayin that sometimes "reviewers" dont always get it right for you, and sometimes you just gotta take a shot at something they dont like.

DED

If I come back later and find its awful, I'll edit this post to make myself look better :angel:

Fear

Prolific Poster
Well just had a good couple of hours on there when you join some games the lag is real bad but most of the games i have played on have been good no lag and no jittering :D

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Sat there waiting for the it to tick over to 1am...12:52...broadband decides to disappear on me! Far too late to go faff with the hub, so gave up and will have to go again tonight :D

kriwad

Silver Level Poster
Awesome game IMO. Lots of bad mouthing from certain areas (funniest insult I heard was the maps were too linear and the chokepoints were ridiculous... use parkour and blow that idiocy away :p)
Brink has its issues, but this is hopefully going to be as long lived as TF et al :)

Fear

Prolific Poster
The only problem i am having with brink is 1 of the levels the sound cuts out on apart from that am really enjoying it.

Fear

Prolific Poster
Will be doing later need some food though if your about i will send an invite or join you if your playing later on

Les

Hi

Just got this game. Can't say I like it so far. Early days yet though - maybe it will grow on me.

Portal is the game I do like. (just downloading Portal2 right now)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Yahtzee

I dont always agree with him (most of the time though), but I think he is right in a lot of ways. It isnt a BAD game, but it kinda went into it thinking it was a GREAT game...and thats just setting yourself up for a fall!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
what are the graphics like on this compared to xbox, had it on there and it was quite enjoyable although didnt have anyone to play with, which is a problem with a lot of games these days

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Yeah I quite like the graphical style as well tbh, shame theres not a huge player base though last I played it