BSOD when playing games.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thank you. The drive am using at moment as I was waiting for replacement to arrive is. 1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2200 MB/R, 1500 MB/W. That is placed in the 2nd slot and got windows. Games. Discord stored on. Then when I got told will be about 8 weeks. Am like. Might aswell purchase another drive. Upto now I have not had any issues what so ever
Well you have cos you’ve lost all your games, so you have to download them again.

carlos726811

Bright Spark
Hi guys. Just put pc on. Noticed white LED Light up on Motherboard ( VGA ) Everything working fine. Can still game without issues. I have re-seated my GPU and still on. All Cables Connected firmly

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi guys. Just put pc on. Noticed white LED Light up on Motherboard ( VGA ) Everything working fine. Can still game without issues. I have re-seated my GPU and still on. All Cables Connected firmly
Did you power it on without first bringing the monitor out of sleep?

It's likely a false GPU error due to that.

carlos726811

Bright Spark
Did you power it on without first bringing the monitor out of sleep?

It's likely a false GPU error due to that.
Yh Monitor always on Standby as got told i need to leave on standby so it can do all pixel refresh/cleaning in background so that what i do and wait for monitor to come on when put pc on.

carlos726811

Bright Spark
WooooW. I sent my nvme drive back to PCspecalist 6th March and they had to send back to seagate as its out of warranty with pcs. Not got it back yet. Phoned PCspecalist up got told they sent drive back to seagate last Wednesday. Can take upto 8 weeks. Can anyone confirm if that is correct or not thanks. Not sure if anyone else had issue with seagate before

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
WooooW. I sent my nvme drive back to PCspecalist 6th March and they had to send back to seagate as its out of warranty with pcs. Not got it back yet. Phoned PCspecalist up got told they sent drive back to seagate last Wednesday. Can take upto 8 weeks. Can anyone confirm if that is correct or not thanks. Not sure if anyone else had issue with seagate before
If you look up on SEAGATE it will tell you the RMA times

carlos726811

Bright Spark
Quick update. Pcs been in touch new NVMe drive been dispatched. I have windows installed on 2nd drive at moment. How do I wipe 2nd drive as I will be installing windows on main drive when it arrives thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Quick update. Pcs been in touch new NVMe drive been dispatched. I have windows installed on 2nd drive at moment. How do I wipe 2nd drive as I will be installing windows on main drive when it arrives thanks
Once you've installed windows on the new drive, in windows just format the secondary drive from file explorer.

carlos726811

Bright Spark
Nvme drive arrived. PCspecalist also gave me 2 thermal pads which is a bonus. Installed drive and installed windows 11. Time to set everything else back up. Will let you know how I get on. Thank you all for your help

carlos726811

Bright Spark
Back again. Installed new NVMe drive. Did all updates. Installed everything. Then this happens. Am going do a fresh install again. Install steam and game and see what happenes. When I checked file the was no mini dumps once again. Did what I got told last time. Will let you know how I get on

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330_193550_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_193550_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    737.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240330_193544_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_193544_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    830.7 KB · Views: 16

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Back again. Installed new NVMe drive. Did all updates. Installed everything. Then this happens. Am going do a fresh install again. Install steam and game and see what happenes. When I checked file the was no mini dumps once again. Did what I got told last time. Will let you know how I get on
You need to test BEFORE you install anything, once you've correctly configured drivers, then bench it to confirm stability.

Only then can you install programs. Otherwise you're going to waste hours needlessly.

carlos726811

Bright Spark
@SpyderTracks i did a fresh install of windows on the nvme drive. Did all windows update and gpu driver update. I did over 1hour cpu stress test and temps was 73c and never crashed or bsod. Did a gpu stress test and within minutes. I got bsod and crashed. new NVMe drive on top slot

I uninstalled windows and reinstalled windows on 2nd drive did a gpu stress test and been running for 30mins and no issues.

I am baffled to what can be the issue

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Furmark for gpu critical process died

Used same on 2nd drive and everything fine
And that's without anything installed other than benching tools? Have you installed any peripherals and drivers at all?

How are you installing drivers? Where are you sourcing them?

carlos726811

Bright Spark
I got windows 11 from Microsoft site and installed to usb

I installed all windows updates and gpu driver latest version from nvidia site and optional updates.

Installed furmark.

Not installed any peripherals.

But soon as I do same on new drive in top slot it crashes.

When installed 2nd drive on bottom slot. It's all fine no issues