Drunken Monkey

Author Level
I'm still waiting for steam to let me download it ;(

steam://install/99810
k got it to start downloading with the above link :p woooo

Last edited:

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
There's a demo out for bulletstorm, try it you may like it, i thought the campaign was great, it just was too short and not worth the money i paid, but when it goes on sale for around 15 quid, get it, any more than that you'll be upset when it ends

JSG10

Expert
I refused to buy it, just didn't look like a game that was worth the money so I got me a bit of a dodgy copy ( I do not condone this by the way, its illegal, don't do it! ;-) ) and I'm very glad I did. Kept me entertained for a couple of hours but that really was it. Haven't played it since. If you really want to play it, do as Drunken Monkey suggests and wait for it to drop significantly in price, it should hit £10-15 soon I would hope!

LDUK

Master Poster
I refused to buy it, just didn't look like a game that was worth the money so I got me a bit of a dodgy copy ( I do not condone this by the way, its illegal, don't do it! ;-) ) and I'm very glad I did. Kept me entertained for a couple of hours but that really was it. Haven't played it since. If you really want to play it, do as Drunken Monkey suggests and wait for it to drop significantly in price, it should hit £10-15 soon I would hope!

You are a terrible human being. However, I did the same, and was glad I did too. Nothing special at all.

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Drunken you're going crazy on these forums tonight :p and yes I bought bulletstorm and the singleplayer lasted like 3 hours... :L was hella fun though