Call Of Duty Black Ops

L3ander

Just a quick question re the above, multipayer, will it be dedicated servers or IWNet, any mod tools available. Would be good to get away from IW (buggy, laggy, full of cheats:mad:) Net.

Gorman

Author Level
Unfortunately it would appear they are going the BC2 route, dedicated servers but only through certain providers that charge ££

L3ander

Ah well I'm in a clan that has a spare server so we'll see how it goes, be good to be able to use Rcon and kick idiots off the server again.;)

L3ander

Matt btw the movement controls on MoH have been tweeked, might want to check them out prior to buying. One of our guys tried the beta version and described it as a cheap version of MW2. However I'm sure the finished article will be better quality

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Black Ops is Treyarch's creation this time remember, so who knows?
It is still being published by Activision though, and since they own IW, they might force Treyarch into using the IW.net

Gorman

Author Level
Black Ops is Treyarch's creation this time remember, so who knows?
It is still being published by Activision though, and since they own IW, they might force Treyarch into using the IW.net

It has been confirmed that a hosting company has exclusive rights to supply dedicated servers, i forget who.

Zeplini

Its great to see dedicated servers back in a call of duty game, thats what killed modern warfare 2 for me ;)

Zeplini

mmm similar to when BF2 launched and only Multiplay had the only offical ranked servers in the uk, i suspect they will open up to more in time like bf2 did ;)