Can you get finance on a non pc build?

Chriso

Gold Level Poster
I was considering buying a new monitor, mouse, keyboard and headset from PCS but I don't know if it's possible. I have ordered my new PC and it's due to go into testing but can I get those items on finance after my PC comes?

steaky360

I was considering buying a new monitor, mouse, keyboard and headset from PCS but I don't know if it's possible. I have ordered my new PC and it's due to go into testing but can I get those items on finance after my PC comes?

Good question, I don't know to be honest. Might be worthwhile giving PCS a call tomorrow to ask them directly?

Chriso

Gold Level Poster
Good question, I don't know to be honest. Might be worthwhile giving PCS a call tomorrow to ask them directly?

Will do thanks Steaky, I only wana spend around £400 for all of the items together though so finance is small and I can pay it quickly.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Interesting question. The amount may be too small to be worth it for the finance company although you can build a pc for £400 so I can't see why not. I'm pretty sure you can't order peripherals without being in the configurator though so it'll have to be a call/email to PCS to see if you can purchase them separately alongside your PC order.