Cannot complete purchase - payment not authorized

Icu

Hi,

This is my first time here.
(BTW, the website & interface is really well designed)

I tried ordering a laptop on the website for the past 2 days.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to finalize the purchase, as the payment was always unauthorized.

I tried with 2 different debit cards
one visa and one american express (all registered in France - I live there)

I double checked every bit of information, name, numbers and addresses.

There is more than enough cash on each of the bank accounts, and I already have done online purchases for a higher amount than that.

I tried to give you guys a call and sort it out, but I can't reach you. I understood you were closed ATM.

What should I do?
My wife thinks I already bothered enough with PCS (I had to call the bank and unblock the AMAX afterwards).

Please give me a reason to still bother!

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Best get in touch with your bank,sometimes they will block an unusually high purchase for security purposes.
PCS phone lines will be open tomorrow,they've been closed for system upgrades.

Last edited:

Blackdog

Bright Spark
For the money you spend, the product you get and the continued after care at PCS its worth checking tomorrow. You also get all of us forumites for free. Lucky you.

Icu

Best get in touch with your bank,sometimes they will block an unusually high purchase for security purposes.
PCS phone lines will be open tomorrow,they've been closed for system upgrades.
Yep, I had them on the phone while doing the purchase. They said the issue was on the website's side.

For the money you spend, the product you get and the continued after care at PCS its worth checking tomorrow. You also get all of us forumites for free. Lucky you.
Thanks for the forumites and only them, I'll stick around a little more.
Lucky me indeed ;)

Next sequel tomorrow