Choose Your Favourite Courier - Feedback Needed!

Which courier?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
If we were to offer an alternative choice of courier in addition to Yodel, who would it be. Vote above. :)

NMEBowen

Master Poster
il back that yodel seem fine my fathers company deals with them too and they are great it just seems a few drivers in certain areas need a size 12 up the harris.

ace1

Silver Level Poster
my pc came fine with no damaged at all on the box and it was handed off to some other courier as well so was betting the box be damaged a bit but no all was good

njmarkham

Bronze Level Poster
Not a good experience with Yodel and parcel has not arrived yet so gone with City Link. Plus I know two people who have said Yodel have lied about delivering a package which a few people on these forums have said as well.

Competition is usually only a good thing for the consumer, I say provide at least one alternative option.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I had two good experiences with yodel, but today had a very good experience with DPD, e-mail stated what time my package was to arrive, it arrived between the stated time.

But still think pcs should stick with yodel.

pr1s0ner

Was very happy with my delivery from Yodel, if you are looking for an alternative I have had very few problems with interlink at work for the 5-6 years that I've been using them

nbd2

I've used UPS for some urgent delivery type things, most recently, a bunch of books i needed for my thesis. I've found them to be great. They usually ring ahead when they're near delivery, and the stuff has always been on time etc.

omens

Gold Level Poster
I've had no issues with Yodel. I used to hate City Link but TBH they're the best of the rest as it were. Hate DPD. TNT and Fedex have been okay but I've been home each time. Parcelforce drop your parcel at the post office which, round here, is only open 9-5 so no use to me and UPS have (on multiple occasions) dropped off the parcel with neighbours and ran off, which IMO is just unacceptable.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I've had no issues with Yodel. I used to hate City Link but TBH they're the best of the rest as it were. Hate DPD. TNT and Fedex have been okay but I've been home each time. Parcelforce drop your parcel at the post office which, round here, is only open 9-5 so no use to me and UPS have (on multiple occasions) dropped off the parcel with neighbours and ran off, which IMO is just unacceptable.

Yodel have recently been great for me - plus which is even better they lost my phone coming back from repair so i got £600 yesterday - Galaxy Note time xD. TNT seems to pick up and then deliver via Yodel for me - not a problem, Parcelforce have ***** my copy of MW3 Hardened. I got a phone call saying it was totalled. Fedex is good and I love the UPS guy round here - he is my neighbour so he is a baws. I like Fedex and UPS best

Last edited by a moderator:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I cant stand the home delivery network, wont order from a company if they use these muppets. Last time the driver gave a package to neighbours, whom we do not get on with! I wouldn't have known as he didn't leave a card saying where the parcel was. luckily I caught the driver before he left, If not I know for a fact the neighbour would have kept it.

Sleinous

Author Level
DPD and City Link alike based on teh fact that they delivered to me when I was totally snowed in & because they always give you a 1 hour window for delivery, very very useful for me.

Macky

I've only used Yodel once but probabl The one who delivered my PC gave it to my neighbour even though it clearly says on the package not to and their customer services couldn't explain what "Undelivered Civil Authority" meant on my tracking page.

joshh

My Company uses Interlink, and have done for a good 2 years now, only had a handfull of problems and all been because the customer was not in. although we do more like 20 parcels a week, not 500 ;)

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
I've had quite a few things delivered by City Link before and they've been pretty good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.