Christmas Delivery query

calvej6

Just putting this out there to the people that may have been waiting (like me) for their new machines to arrive, I ordered on the 4th December with a 3060ti, admittedly not with a AMD 5 series CPU but mine went into build, test and despatch on Sunday (20th Dec) and I'm currently on 11 working days and have just had notification that its going to be out for delivery tomorrow. Good luck to all and Merry Christmas to all :)
Thanks for letting me know @aistoooooo :D not sure how you've managed to bypass my building/testing stage by a couple days haha. Mine went into Building Saturday morning and is still stuck in testing. Hopefully nothing is wrong..... at least Wednesday now should it move past testing tomorrow.

aistoooooo

Thanks for letting me know @aistoooooo :D not sure how you've managed to bypass my building/testing stage by a couple days haha. Mine went into Building Saturday morning and is still stuck in testing. Hopefully nothing is wrong..... at least Wednesday now should it move past testing tomorrow.
🤷‍♀️ Different components I guess is the answer, either something missing or faulty possibly which may have held your order up. I hope not! Mine does seem to have passed through fairly quickly compared to some but again the infinite number of component configurations mean they all progress differently I suppose! You’ll get it before Christmas I’m sure but fingers crossed yours hits the road soon 👍

calvej6

🤷‍♀️ Different components I guess is the answer, either something missing or faulty possibly which may have held your order up. I hope not! Mine does seem to have passed through fairly quickly compared to some but again the infinite number of component configurations mean they all progress differently I suppose! You’ll get it before Christmas I’m sure but fingers crossed yours hits the road soon 👍
Yeah most likely! I’m just being impatient 😂 I should consider myself quite lucky considering some of the wait times for people with the newer GPU’s. I will keep ya updated - thanks :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
ok perfect i am wait but when is building so my pc is builded and ready to test and dispatch? but for now the status i am told before is in preproduction
Pre production is the longest part, it's being in the queue waiting to be built.

The wait is currently around 40 - 50 days before it moves into building.

calvej6

I went into Awaiting Dispatch at 2am this morning, however I'm still in awaiting dispatch, I pray it gets dispatched at some point today.

RichardDavies99

Bronze Level Poster
I would allow at least a month even if all components are available & no problems arise in testing.

I placed my order on 27/11 and the ETA is 24/12. The build date was brought forward twice, at one time it was 28/12.

calvej6

hi i ordered a desktop with same 3060ti...how did you get the palix rtx 3060ti? did you choose that ? what's difference with base 3060ti?
I believe it's just what ever stock they have in at time of build. I thought it would have been Zotac, but if its palix, I think I would be even happier because of the RGB feature.

mine is due tomorrow, so I will let you know which one I receive. :)

Sluchek

Please stop posting so much about the same thing.

You're in a queue and it will be built as soon as possible. It's taking around 50 working days at the moment.

If you ordered on 7th December, it won't be built until end of January roughly.
Please tell me you mean for the 3000 series cards

skewball

Silver Level Poster
Please tell me you mean for the 3000 series cards
and 5xxx cpu's.
3060ti looks quite quick at the moment

If ordering 'in stock' components its around 13 working days (based on orders made end of November - based on my sample of 2). That was the push to get out xmas orders though so might be a bit slower over new year.