Christmas Delivery query

Sluchek

and 5xxx cpu's.
3060ti looks quite quick at the moment

If ordering 'in stock' components its around 13 working days (based on orders made end of November - based on my sample of 2). That was the push to get out xmas orders though so might be a bit slower over new year.
If I make a post with my specs would you know if it’s all in stock? Or how will I find that out

Nikk2077

mine too was stuck for days..it was shipped on December 23rd and only this Thursday reached italy

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
A lot of the delays might have been caused by the miles of lorries that were stopped when France shut it's borders to the UK....whilest things got going again, it may still have caused issues either purely in delaying things if going by road transport or if things normally going by road were going by air instead...either way would take longer than usual
Also travelling over almost any of the european borders involves taking a covid test at the moment, which is causing significant delays in itself.

Everywhere is really concerned about this new strain of Covid which is rampant everywhere now.