Christmas Sales, what have you got so far?

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Now Christmas is one of the best times too get good deals, especially for pc games!

So What have you guys got so far? I have:

Darksiders 2: £6
Borderlands 2: £10
Prince of Persia 4: £2.50
Batman Arkham Asylum: £2.50
Sonic Generations: £5
Worms Revolution £6

I think that's it this year, I probably wont end up playing all of them...

Keithg

Enthusiast
The only thing I have got from the steam sale is Deus Ex 3 although I picked up more in the thanksgiving sale including Sonic Generations (which is very good). Still hoping for more in the coming days.
I also bought the Guild Wars delux edition for the regular price, not much of a sale.

Missed a chance on gamefly to get skyrim for £10, which I am abit disappointed.

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Bioshock
Bioshock 2
F1 2012
Hitman Absoloution (present)
Spec ops the line
Euro Truck sim :D

Brill! Darksiders 2 is one of my games of the year me thinks... Ive completed it before but I didn't exactly 'buy' it haha but I loved it so I whipped out the wallet, got to add euro truck sim though ;)

Also the God that is totalbiscuit says that spec ops the line just makes you wonder what you're actually doing and why :L let me know how you feel when playing through that game ;)

lewishollings

Bright Spark
The only thing I have got from the steam sale is Deus Ex 3 although I picked up more in the thanksgiving sale including Sonic Generations (which is very good). Still hoping for more in the coming days.
I also bought the Guild Wars delux edition for the regular price, not much of a sale.

Missed a chance on gamefly to get skyrim for £10, which I am abit disappointed.

damn you missed it, I am yet to purchase skyrim for pc, some great mods, I saw the gamefly sale but I decided not too buy it :/

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Not really been bothered about much this sale thus far, all I've bought is Red Orchestra 2 which has been fun to play.

rickne

Master Poster
Darksiders Franchise ,
Supreme commander franchise ,
Swords of the stars 2 ,
Galactic Civ II ,
Alan Wake ,
Resi Evil 5 ,
Red Orchestra II ,
Ace of Spades ,
DMC 4,
World in conflict ,
Stronghold collection ,
half minute hero ,
kotorII,

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Darksiders Franchise ,
Supreme commander franchise ,
Swords of the stars 2 ,
Galactic Civ II ,
Alan Wake ,
Resi Evil 5 ,
Red Orchestra II ,
Ace of Spades ,
DMC 4,
World in conflict ,
Stronghold collection ,
half minute hero ,
kotorII,

I thought I was bad when I see a discount... :p hahah :D

Narcotics

Rising Star
Darksiders 2
Batman Arkham Asylum Goty
Batman Arkham City Goty
Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
Unmechanical
The Witcher Enhanced Edition
Closure
Indie Game: The Movie
Shank 2
Snapshot
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Legend of Grimrock
Dungeon Defenders

adator

Enthusiast
Is there away on steam to see what price you paid for games? I'd like to know the total of what I have spent but other then a bank statement not sure its possible.

lewishollings

Bright Spark
ahhh most of mine say free because I bought them off of different sites :( steamgifts.com tells you how much you have spent in total though :)

Jordyshaw

Bronze Level Poster
Only The Sims 3 and many of its expansions so far... Got Guild Wars to from GMG. Been looking at Primal Carnage, FarCry 3 (still waiting to see if price budges) and Hitman Absolution.