CM Storm Sniper Case - OUT OF STOCK.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
clearly they stopped making it because they realised just how awesome the haf-x is in comparison lolol

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Stock is on order, overdue since the 13th of this month and most other retailers have little or zero stock. We will update you via your account as soon as your order progresses further or alternatively you can amend your order to a different case for a faster delivery.

JamesMLB

Enthusiast
I'll just wait until it is back in stock, as the Storm Sniper is the best looking case ever! :)

Just hope stock will be in before next friday, so that my pc can be built* :D

Usukane

Gold Level Poster
Well worth the wait, if you can wait, which I found out I couldn't wait when I was faced with waiting for the HD 6990. But i'm actually happier I switched to the crossfired 6970s, so it turned out great xD

Storm Sniper is gorgeous in the flesh, none of my components have gotten even close to hot temp-wise, but they're hott 24/7 in this sexy box of deliciousness (loll).

If you have the patience, you won't be disappointed.

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Absolutely, I feel my case and it's always cool in there, so much I get cold sometimes being near it in the evening haha, and thats when the fans are working half way.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Well worth the wait, if you can wait, which I found out I couldn't wait when I was faced with waiting for the HD 6990. But i'm actually happier I switched to the crossfired 6970s, so it turned out great xD

Storm Sniper is gorgeous in the flesh, none of my components have gotten even close to hot temp-wise, but they're hott 24/7 in this sexy box of deliciousness (loll).

If you have the patience, you won't be disappointed.

how are your temps for the two 6970's?

Usukane

Gold Level Poster
These are the idles at the moment;

6970idle.jpg

They were a couple of degrees higher a few days ago when the sun was out & the room was alot hotter.

Playing something like Crysis 2 full settings, the top card reaches around 64-67, bottom card about 5 less 59-62.

They're stock clocked, not O.C.

Only in the overdrive option of Catalyst to view temps, haven't attempted to tweak them.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
As soon as stock lands you will be notified through your account or a production update. :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
@james MLB what ever you do, stick with that case, do not change case to get ya pc faster.

The CM storm sniper is awesome.

If ya wanna see some pics of mine, send me a PM. :)

JamesMLB

Enthusiast
I know but I'm not gonna wait ages and ages for this case! :mad:

The case is out of stock everywhere. Does that mean that Coolermaster dont make it anymore? :(