CM Storm Sniper fans only!!!! Pics!!

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I thought it would be useful for me to post up to date picks of my storm sniper.

feel free to post any comments or questions, I will provide links for anything.

Edit -

Tom

lool thats your personal link, just takes me to my picassa album lol

Reactions: mpv

bg92

Expert
Guys, the Haf-x is really ugly and the sniper doesn't have good enough cable management. So please stop arguing as both of these cases are terrible :p

bg92

Expert
690 II is the best cases at its price point, while haf-x is an ugly big box, and even sniper looks better then your haf :p

bg92

Expert
Yep, I'm jealous but not about the Haf, about the gtx580sli.
Even 1 gxt 580 would be enough eventhough gtx470 is already overkill for my needs.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Thanks Tom...I really must open her up and have another look inside...last did it on the day I got it!

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Yep, I'm jealous but not about the Haf, about the gtx580sli.
Even 1 gxt 580 would be enough eventhough gtx470 is already overkill for my needs.

Lol, tbh im a little surprised by them, my friend plays starcraft 2 on max settings on his pc with a 460 i think and it doesnt really take much out of it. I play it on dual 580's (single screen because starcraft doesnt do multiple) and yet my cards still reach 80. But in other games like crysis or metro they only reach about 75. Really odd.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Guys, the Haf-x is really ugly and the sniper doesn't have good enough cable management. So please stop arguing as both of these cases are terrible :p

lol hahah I don't really care if you think it's a bad case. TBH I really like it, and that is what matters to me.

bg92

Expert
That is a bit odd, but temps are also influenced by room temperature and how long you are playing for.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
That is a bit odd, but temps are also influenced by room temperature and how long you are playing for.

Happens from startup on both games at same room temp give or take a couple of degrees. I just wouldnt expect my cards to really break a sweat over starcraft if it can play soimething like f1 2010 fully maxed out on 3 screens l;ol

Teaz

Godlike
I thought it would be useful for me to post up to date picks of my storm sniper.

feel free to post any comments or questions, I will provide links for anything.

https://picasaweb.google.com/113396439337460698683/August52011?authkey=Gv1sRgCN3v_5Wq36yEgwE

Tom

edit - sorry for the bad lighting.

Looking sweet, ive too have removed my drive cage and also ive redone my cable management. but i still need a mini drive cage for my ssd! I have a velociraptor drive left aimlessly on temporay stick pads lol. my optical drive bay is all taken up so i need an ssd drive cage which im still hunting for or at least a single slot hdd drive cage like the ones you get in the storm enforcer and haf 912. It's here which ive requested for.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Looking sweet, ive too have removed my drive cage and also ive redone my cable management. but i still need a mini drive cage for my ssd! I have a velociraptor drive left aimlessly on temporay stick pads lol. my optical drive bay is all taken up so i need an ssd drive cage which im still hunting for or at least a single slot hdd drive cage like the ones you get in the storm enforcer and haf 912. It's here which ive requested for.

I mounted my ssd on straight into the drive bay, kept it on the little adapter tray thingy.

Have you looked on the coolermaster site? i think you can buy spare parts from them.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I love this case apart from one thing. No USB3 front i/o! :( I see there is an eSATA which is nice but there isn't a USB 3. Lovely case though.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I love this case apart from one thing. No USB3 front i/o! :( I see there is an eSATA which is nice but there isn't a USB 3. Lovely case though.

I i know ya mean, got 4 usb 3's on the back though. I think with a case it mainly comes down to personal preference, i would have liked a red sniper case instead of the blue.