CM Storm Sniper PICS Thread

tom_gr7

Life Serving
So it won't be cramped and restrict air flow?

So i should be more confident in my case and not upgrade :p

Just looked at those fans to, only £4.33!

If you just want one 670 then your case will be fine mate, the only other case around the same price I would want, would be the cm690 II, there's some pics in the pics section mate :)

Those fans are a very good choice, :) reasonably cheap, not too loud and shift alot of airflow. make sure you get the 2000rpm version :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
So, I have recently added another screen and a dual monitor stand!!!! As well as a pretty amazing Noctua Nh-D14 then added three viper fans to that, so thought I'd update my pics on here.

Just for anyone interested, PCS dont stock this case anymore but you could still go for one and have it shipped to PCS.

SDC11433.JPG

SDC11434.JPG

SDC11436.JPG

SDC11437.JPG

SDC11440.JPG

SDC11441.JPG

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Will you ever think about putting in 2 GTX 670's?

nah i've got two 580's, dual 670's wouldn't give me any noticeable performance difference in games. apart from probably give me slightly higher fps, but my 580's already get my very good frames, so there's no point selling these to buy something that is only slightly better. I'll keep this rig till I cant get good frames with it, probably 700 nivida series.

Last edited:

kruppsy

Master
Love the lumo fans, awesome set up. But like everyone's saying, the cat steals the show! Not even phased by the flash, a true pro.

Here's rep. cha-ching