CM Storm Trooper?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
CMStorm_Trooper_1.jpg
CMStorm_Trooper_4.jpg

We can source it for you if you'd like? :)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Possibly, it depends how many customers respond here stating that they'd like to order it. Either way, we can source one for you. :)

nitesh45

Bronze Level Poster
Woah thats an epic case i would soooo buy that it will 100% buy from pcs if that case was there

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
id be interested in considering it although ther eis much better out there cooling wise

How do you know? infact it looks like it could be a very good cooling case, especially for the large sli graphics cards with that long grill on side panel.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
just going by amount of fans/size of fans mostly small fans, no big 200mm ones

Not all about fan size really, fan placement, internal layout etc all play a major part. I think we should hold back on judgement until some good reviews come out about it tbh.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
yeh that all comes in to play, but its the first thing i look for, and i personally think a big side fan is near essential for modern graphics cards

but depending on how much this is, i may be interested

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Looks good to me, two fans at the front for cooling hdd's/ssd's. can put two 120mm fans on the side, two decent 120 are better than one 200mm. two 120mm on the bottom. a 200mm on the top, plus a 140mm rear

St3rling

Bronze Level Poster
OMFG! This case looks just slick and pure bad ass. thumbs up ! I love it, and a a big YES for buying if PCS had it in store!

AWESOME CASE!!!

St3