Colour Coded System!

Miyata

I am sure there are many buyers that will go for this option, personally I wouldn't, as doing it myself is a massive part of the fun!

This. To be honest I would never pre-order PC, I would build it myself. Its fun, more room for imagination.

If I would HAVE TO pre-order though, I would think this would be a neat option to offer to the users, I am sure most people would choose this.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
This. To be honest I would never pre-order PC, I would build it myself. Its fun, more room for imagination.

If I would HAVE TO pre-order though, I would think this would be a neat option to offer to the users, I am sure most people would choose this.

In my case is more to do with the option not to go inside the system and just used it as it is. Cable management and colour coded systems would be an option that will attract me since I don't have patient to start going inside and try to arrange cables or replacing fans, it is rewarding and fun but when you are working almost every day of the week I just want to turn on the system and enjoy it without the need to do further modifications.

Miyata

In my case is more to do with the option not to go inside the system and just used it as it is. Cable management and colour coded systems would be an option that will attract me since I don't have patient to start going inside and try to arrange cables or replacing fans, it is rewarding and fun but when you are working almost every day of the week I just want to turn on the system and enjoy it without the need to do further modifications.

Well that's true. I would only do this if I would have spare time, like now, free summer before going off to uni xD

And by the way thanks for the help with the laptop, I went with vortex IV i7-4700mq and 770m after all, instead of vortex 3 with radeon. It will be delivered tomorrow, can't wait xD

I might make a review sometime this or next week, but not sure I am really lazy and not the best at writing these kind of things xD Going to install arch linux with KDE first, I bet its going to take me whole day to install/configure it xD Then as 2nd boot will install win7, if I will have any power left, but I think I will postpone it for hell knows how long xD I bet until I will need something from windows... lol

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
We're all conspiring against you. We've been able to buy them for ages like this. Everyone has. Everyone except you, Keynes.

Wooooooooooooo *XFiles tune*

tom_gr7

Life Serving
We're all conspiring against you. We've been able to buy them for ages like this. Everyone has. Everyone except you, Keynes.

Wooooooooooooo *XFiles tune*

hahaha lol, classic.

in all fairness its pretty easy to do yourself if you have the time and willpower.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
hahaha lol, classic.

in all fairness its pretty easy to do yourself if you have the time and willpower.

I agree I could do it but:
1) I didn't start the thread :) just wanted an update from PCS
2) Personally I would prefer everything to be ready once I placed my order rather than doing it myself. I do know how much you enjoy doing it :p but we discussed the cost involved of coming to the South to do it for me.

edwjac

Bronze Level Poster
Just start stocking EVGA Pro SLi Bridges for SLi systems evga1.jpg