Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge

Drunken Monkey

Author Level

930763_74648_back.jpg

then theres the ultimate collection on origin which includes cnc3, cnc red alert 3 and cnc4

357731_cnc_tuc_screenshot_alt_medium.jpg
for £25

steaky360

Right... we got owned last night, who's up for going hardcore and getting l33t headsets and giving ourselves codenames? I'll be bluemango.

Seriously though, we shouldn't have lost the second game, but if everyone plays online like that I'm not sure I'll be into that (not the losing... that's fine - just the long drawn out way in which they were playing).

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
You guys were so close, if you attached at the bottom left you would have taken out his power stations before hitting his defenses.

He had less buildings than us too.

He had a hit and run tactic going on that was working for him well.

steaky360

Yeah I think im just in a bit of a strop because we lost... and it was 3 on 1. Although saying that, often its easier because of a resource bottleneck. Might be worth trying a few more open maps next time. Up for some tonight?

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Yeah money is an issue, i only have 2 collectors most of the time then i see other collectors collecting the nearest resources to me and it slows my production down.

I've been getting better though surprisingly on previous games with me monkey and 3 bots i've been bottom of the list even if we won lol.

steaky360

Right, to attempt to make it all up to DM I should be available from about six ish tonight, the missus is out with work friends so there will be no complaining/additional chores to complete first ;).

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Right, to attempt to make it all up to DM I should be available from about six ish tonight, the missus is out with work friends so there will be no complaining/additional chores to complete first ;).

I wont have that freedom till tomorrow night saddly what she goes back on night shift for the weekend :rockon:

steaky360

I'm unavailable at the weekend :( At least until Sunday anyway I'd guess ... failpalm (its a facepalm, filled with fail)

steaky360

I've not tried the links (currently at work) but some additional maps here:

http://www.cncgames.com/yuri_westwood_maps.shtml

There are 'fan submitted' maps along with official maps.

I think if one of us gets them, it distributes them as required to the rest when you try to play (or it used to...)

I cant actually remember if they are any good to be honest.