Computer fans

AirTimeAzn

Hey, recently got my new pc from pcs and i was wondering something about my case.

I have the Inwin dragon rider case and i was just wondering why the 220mm led fan was taken off the left side of the case and not sent with the computer. I like the look of the case more with the fan.

And if possible if it could be sent to me if there was no specific reason it was taken off that'd be great, thanks.

Maestro

Hello, can you post your pc spec. It was most probably taken off because it doesnt fit with the cpu cooler you have. We generally dont send a driver disk for the gpu's anymore. The drivers update so regularly from nvidia and amd that any drivers on discs are soon out of date. It is much simpler and better practice to check for updated drivers at nvidia and amd websites. Also as soon as drivers become microsoft certified they get updated via microsoft updates.

AirTimeAzn

Case InWIN DRAGON RIDER BLACK GAMING CASE
Overclocked CPU Overclocked Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core (3.40GHz @ max 4.80GHz)
Motherboard ASUS® P8P67 PRO (NEW REV 3.0): QUAD USB 3.0/SATA 6Gb/s
Memory (RAM) 8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (2 x 4GB KIT)
Graphics Card 1536MB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX580 - 2 DVI,mHDMI - DirectX® 11, 3D Vision Ready
2nd Graphics Card NONE
Memory - 1st Hard Disk 1TB WD CAVIAR GREEN WD10EARS, SATA 3 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE
2nd Hard Disk NONE
RAID NONE
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive 24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
2nd DVD/BLU-RAY Drive NONE
Memory Card Reader NONE
Power Supply CORSAIR 750W TX SERIES (TX750) 80+ ULTRA QUIET PSU (£89)
Change to: CORSAIR 850W TX SERIES (TX850) 80+ ULTRA QUIET PSU (£99)
Processor Cooling COOLIT ECO A.L.C (ADVANCED LIQUID COOLER) (£49)

Maestro

Yes the fan should be able to fit on that. Give the call centre a call and they should be able to arrange to send you one.