computer wont switch on?

paul1224

Sounds like a motherboard issue to me, I had a similar issue and thought it was the PSU but brought a PSU tester and it confirmed it was fine.
Eventually diagnosed it must be the motherboard so hope yours gets fixed soon.

MadMan

Super Star
Phoned PCS today and they said asus are shut this week so I have till new year. I was reassured countless times i'd get it before christmas as its been a month. Its frustrating without a pc in the holidays :yawn:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Phoned PCS today and they said asus are shut this week so I have till new year. I was reassured countless times i'd get it before christmas as its been a month. Its frustrating without a pc in the holidays :yawn:

gutted mate, I know exactly how you feel.

MadMan

Super Star
Finally got my pc yesterday but I was ill and was in hospital for the past week. Im home now so im going to fire it up :)

PokerFace

Banned
Finally got my pc yesterday but I was ill and was in hospital for the past week. Im home now so im going to fire it up :)

That wait must have been a killer!

Hope everything works well for you from now on. Did they change the motherboard in the end then?

MadMan

Super Star
That wait must have been a killer!

Hope everything works well for you from now on. Did they change the motherboard in the end then?

yh it was a killer lol. Thanks and yes they changed the motherboard to a p8p67 as the p8p67le was unavailable.