Connecting Side Panel Fan on HAFX

Neotin

HI,

I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to connect the side panel fan on my HAFX tower after taking out the internal protective packaging.

I'll need dummies guide help.

Thanks,

M.

Fear

Prolific Poster
It's very easy just line the front edge of the side panel with the front of the case holding the rear of the panel up slightly, then flatten the rear of the panel and insert the screws ;)

Fear

Prolific Poster
LOL actually I mean't the fan connection :)

Well there is just a slight difference between the 2 [rollinglaugh]

In that case you can either have a look for a spare small square white 3 pin pwm fan socket on the motherboard or if you have the larger rectangular 4 pin molex connector you can plug it into a spare coming from the PSU (the connector on the fan is probably the small 3 pin 1 but you might have an adaptor cable for the larger 4pin molex already linked to it or in your welcome pack with all your other spare wires)

Neotin

hmmm time to phone the tech guys tomorrow ... anyway awesome machine really impressed

thanks for the help but not sure where to start looking and Black Ops is calling to me

Tony1951

Silver Level Poster
Fan has one or 2 connections it needs to be connected to a mains supply just follow a connection from the psu.if it has leds it is a small 2 pin adaptor on mine the led cable was labelled.