Cooler Master now has Internal USB 3.0 Headers!!

PokerFace

Banned
im debating it now but im already over budget by £70 :(

Not to worry Wozza, by the time you order most of your components will be so outdated that you will be well under budget. At least you will be able to then afford the HAF-X. :)

When are you ordering by the way?

wtf? well im gonna wait, ive got a ticket for todays lottery (fingers crossed) and im going on holiday tomorrow :( so if i win, ill order it whilst im away to arrive when i return, and i can also go £1k out of budget, maybe more

Last time i checked 15 year olds cannot buy lottery tickets, what has this world come to?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
last time i checked i know exactly who you are, now stop hating on me, its called a dinner party host giving one to everyone

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Sorry and who am i? im not hating on you, i just hate the fact you have to lie about your identity

How has he lied about his identity? he said he has a lottery ticket, I know plenty of parents who buy their kids lottery tickets. How about in your first few posts on the forum you say something constructive, or is that too hard to ask?

Rakk

The Awesome
Last time i checked 15 year olds cannot buy lottery tickets, what has this world come to?

last time i checked i know exactly who you are, now stop hating on me, its called a dinner party host giving one to everyone

Sorry and who am i? im not hating on you, i just hate the fact you have to lie about your identity

Both of you stop it!

I don't care whether you don't like each other or not, keep it away from the forums!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
How has he lied about his identity? he said he has a lottery ticket, I know plenty of parents who buy their kids lottery tickets. How about in your first few posts on the forum you say something constructive, or is that too hard to ask?

dont worry he knows who i am, simple as that, apparently i said i was in college now (dont remember that) also read his username backwards

sadly the kid i think it is is actually really smart and knows quite a bit about PCs

Rakk

The Awesome
End of that conversation Wozza, the stop it comment applied to both of you :)