Corsair H150i Elite Lcd Aio Cooler red triangle warning symbol - 2 week update

DamianM

Thanks again everyone for your advice.

It's fantastic to be able to talk to really knowledge people when pcs are closed.

DamianM

Just got an update from pcs that the problem has been rectified and the pc has been cleared for dispatch back to me.

Very quick turnaround considering they only received it Wednesday afternoon. Looking forward to getting it back.

Screenshot_20220408-113952_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

DamianM

It's been just over 2 weeks from I got the pc back and I'm happy to report its been running faultlessly.

I've played over 30 hrs in warzone since then, and its managing between 140 - 160 fps which is more than I was expecting. Super happy with the build and I'm hoping to take some pictures of my setup over the weekend, it's kinda went a bit crazy.

Thanks again to everyone who provided help and advice to get it sorted.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's been just over 2 weeks from I got the pc back and I'm happy to report its been running faultlessly.

I've played over 30 hrs in warzone since then, and its managing between 140 - 160 fps which is more than I was expecting. Super happy with the build and I'm hoping to take some pictures of my setup over the weekend, it's kinda went a bit crazy.

Thanks again to everyone who provided help and advice to get it sorted.
That's so good to hear, well done for persevering.