Crysis 1 / Should i buy it?

Risey

Bronze Level Poster
Good evening folks :)
I have just finished my play through on Crysis 2 on the PS3 and to be honest I didn’t think it was all that good, the 3D was ok though.
Soon (hopefully this week, wishful thinking) my new PC should arrive from here and I been looking at Crysis 1, which seems to look better both in game-play and graphics, reminds me a little of Far Cry on PC.
Do you think Crysis 1 is a worthy purchase or dated? Are there any know issues using Windows 7 64bit (2 sli 590 cards), 24 gig of kingston ram.

Thank you for any feedback
Ryan

JonnyPx

Gold Level Poster
Yeah I didn't like crysis 2 at all really, and I have never played the first one. Your comp can max out crysis easily, so I would definitely give it a shot. Try the demo first, its much more open world I'm told.

get the collection of warhead and the main game from gamestation for like £7/8 cant really go rong, i was thinking the exact same thing (except i played it on xbox...) n for that price i thought why not lol doesnt look to be online though... :/

Risey

Bronze Level Poster
Thanks for the feedback guys, i looked it up with your advice and noticed direct2drive site has it with the addon pack :D
Cheers
Ryan