crysis

Gorman

Author Level
Crysis is the original, Warhead was the follow up.

They are both quality games just ensure you patch up Crysis to get some of the optimisations added into warhead.

I would start with Crysis.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Thanks again gorman,i'll start with crysis & see how it goes,Probably last me ages anyway i'm not that good,but i enjoy it.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
LOL.I'll have to watch that another 2 or 3 times,caught the last bit though,columbo is my favourite programme.

BAD SANTA

Hey dude go to the shop (game) they have just released the Crysis maximum edition which has Crysis, Crysis warhead, and Crysis wars in one pack for £9.99 I just bought it on Saturday. That's an absolute bargain.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Hey dude go to the shop (game) they have just released the Crysis maximum edition which has Crysis, Crysis warhead, and Crysis wars in one pack for £9.99 I just bought it on Saturday. That's an absolute bargain.
Awesome bad santa,rep for you.

BAD SANTA

Cheers for the rep buddy you didn't need to do that just helping out a fellow pc gamer. Go on the game website you can even order it on there but I went in, saved on waiting and postage. It's a good game and considering it was out in 2007 ish the graphics are still on par or better than most games available now. I was pretty shocked when I saw them and can understand what all the talk was about.
But beside the graphics it's actually a decent game.
Glad I could help.