Deleted

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
damn thats expensive

@ActuallyDenz so what do you reckon on the price :LOL:
Not sure my kidney is quite that expensive.

Decided to go for the premium edition on Green Man Gaming as £68 for the base game, early access and the first story DLC seemed a pretty good deal!

stegor

Bright Spark
Not sure my kidney is quite that expensive.

Decided to go for the premium edition on Green Man Gaming as £68 for the base game, early access and the first story DLC seemed a pretty good deal!

I nearly went for that but I had to have the watch. Let's hope it's not some cheap plastic toy. Fallout 76 anyone?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Starfield does look good though, still quite reminiscent of Mass Effect. I'll see what else they show as the release draws nearer but I can see myself pre-ordering the Premium Edition, even though I can get it through Game Pass
It feels to me like they've taken some of the best bits of Mass Effect and the best bits of No Man's Sky. That's a combination and a half if they pull it off!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Yesterday was the turn of Capcom and Ubisoft:

Wasn't aware that there was an Avatar game coming at the end of the year...saw it on MS Store yesterday and the screenshots of it looked interesting...haven't watched the stream with it detailed yet

Edit: Just had a look at the Avatar Gameplay trailer and it looks interesting....feels similar to the Horizon PS5 games

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If you are at Level 2, then it would take 117,000 Rewards points (the Premium Edition is £99.99 so it would be 4x£25 redemptions). Technically, I don't have enough as I am only at 96,000...however, there is still 3 months to go so I will have enough by then
Jesus, that's incredible!

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It's arrived...well, the controller anyway :LOL:

IMG_6188.jpg

IMG_6189.jpg