delivery charge?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Evening all.

I'm looking ordered a new monitor for my rig, will opt for the one pcs sell Ilyama 22inch I think, but will i have to pay for it to be delivered?

thanks tom

Rakk

The Awesome
Yep
Its £6 for next day delivery by Yodel (least has been for me the last two times)

Reactions: PCS

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Looking at ordering a new monitor in the next few days from pcs. Do any of the mods know if I can have it delivered to a different address as my order? as I'm living away from home at uni.

thanks tom

Rakk

The Awesome
Yes, they can be, I did exactly that twice since I got my PC, got my PC delivered to my home address and then the other few bits I've had delivered to my work address.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Yes, they can be, I did exactly that twice since I got my PC, got my PC delivered to my home address and then the other few bits I've had delivered to my work address.

Thanks, sounds good. But cant decide between a 24 inch or 22 inch?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
If i was to order today, do you think I could get it delivered on Thursday? As off uni then, will be at home.

Rakk

The Awesome
Well, when I ordered my monitor I ordered at 2-3pm and had it under my desk at work at 10am the next morning (it was staring at me all day!)
But if you don't want it til thursday you may be able to specify that .... of course there's only one way to find out ... ring up :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Well, when I ordered my monitor I ordered at 2-3pm and had it under my desk at work at 10am the next morning (it was staring at me all day!)
But if you don't want it til thursday you may be able to specify that .... of course there's only one way to find out ... ring up :)

I will call as soon as I can, I know pcs are busy, so don't wanna waste their time asking trivial questions about delivery.

but thanks Rakk.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Gotta keep things fresh for the repeat callers tom :D

The music on tech support is ace, think i was listening to ride of valkeries a few weeks ago.

That guy was so nice! Wonder what it's like in pcs?

new 24inch monitor ordered, and extra years warranty too!

Serendipity

Enthusiast
I feel like a repeat caller all the time, wondering if my graphics card is in stock yet... I hope they don't think I'm stalking them or anything. :D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Anyone of the mods know what time of day orders are dispatched? Will it be at the end of the day? I was told my monitor would be dispatched today for delivery tomorrow, but still it hasn't and I need it for tomorrow.

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Yikes, hope it gets to you on time dude. It sucks cuz I have to do everything on my iPhone and I can only put up with it for so long.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I don't think its going to get dispatched today but there's still time left in the day. I wondered if everything gets dispatched together in the evening? Knowing my luck it will turn up on Friday when I'm not in, At uni everyday next week too.