delivery charge?

Rakk

The Awesome
I 'think' there are morning and afternoon/collections from PCS, I seem to remember wondering when my monitor would be dispatched when I ordered it (I ordered at about 2or 3 in the afternoon), I got the dispatch email at about 4 in the afternoon for that one. So it's not too late yet to be dispatched :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I 'think' there are morning and afternoon/collections from PCS, I seem to remember wondering when my monitor would be dispatched when I ordered it (I ordered at about 2or 3 in the afternoon), I got the dispatch email at about 4 in the afternoon for that one. So it's not too late yet to be dispatched :)

Thanks. lol they might have put on a special service for you though. haha

By the sounds of it, pcs are very busy, but still fingers crossed its dispatched today.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
They have done, just doesn't show in the email.
Cos that's how it appeared in my mail when I ordered extra stuff.

LOL haha! I just realised in another thread I told someone not to worry lol, then there's me worrying about if my name is on the order!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
LOL Yodel the cheeky buggars have re routed my parcel with another company.

"Re-routed to another courier (STOCKTON ON TEES SERVICE CENTRE) 29th Sep 2011 07:38"

EDIT - yay its out for delivery now!

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
At least you know its moving...might not be in the right direction, going to the right place, or even be the right thing...but it always feels better when its moving :D

Oh, and don't worry! :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
At least you know its moving...might not be in the right direction, going to the right place, or even be the right thing...but it always feels better when its moving :D

Oh, and don't worry! :)

lol, its out for delivery now. I'm metres from the front door!

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Man it's getting me excited and I have nothing to be excited about :p

Instead of hearing Santas ringing bells on the sleigh as he enters your chimney it will be Yodels tires screeching down your lane :D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Man it's getting me excited and I have nothing to be excited about :p

Instead of hearing Santas ringing bells on the sleigh as he enters your chimney it will be Yodels tires screeching down your lane :D

hahah lol,

I hate waiting for delivery drivers! They never seem to come in the morning!

Rakk

The Awesome
I hate waiting for delivery drivers! They never seem to come in the morning!

See thats why I like getting stuff delivered to work, cos deliveries to business addresses often seem to be in the morning, or at least that seems to be the case where I am :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
See thats why I like getting stuff delivered to work, cos deliveries to business addresses often seem to be in the morning, or at least that seems to be the case where I am :)

I will except no excuses today! lol sat by the window, right near the front door!

There must a be a logical way they approach the deliveries though, not just innie minnie miney mo this one first!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Yodel (other courier companies are available) monitor forums of their customers and order there deliveries accordingly. When they see a thread with someone posting all worried and eager, they deliberately leave it until last :D

True story

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Yodel (other courier companies are available) monitor forums of their customers and order there deliveries accordingly. When they see a thread with someone posting all worried and eager, they deliberately leave it until last :D

True story

lol shut up ded. haha

Got it now! No problems with yodel for me! Will post a positive review yodel shortly! He even checked my surname!

YAY thanks PCS and erm yodel too!

Rakk

The Awesome
There must a be a logical way they approach the deliveries though, not just innie minnie miney mo this one first!

After any deliveries that have to be done by a certain time, I reckon they do the deliveries furthest away from the depot first, so that by the end of the day, they're back near the depot so don't have far to drop the van back and go home :)

Got it now! No problems with yodel for me! Will post a positive review yodel shortly! He even checked my surname!

Awesome! Enjoy :)