Delivery!!!

Roy03

I ordered some more Ram for my computer yesterday from PCs. It was delivered today,superb service byPCs and DHL. They even got my signature at 15.46, not bad considering I was still doing deliveries in my lorry. Interesting?
Roy

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
hehe i know someone who had the same thing, with a £200 headset, just left outside the front door

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
hehe luckily thats not £200 worth of gear, he actually sent off for another one and got it, he then sold it and basically got the headset for nothing

they had no proof that he recieved it so why not?

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Because it's illegal to do so, probably counts as fraud!

Yep, and then the rest of us end up paying because postage costs go up. Same with blumin car insurance. Car insurance woudl be dirt chepa if everyone actually had it.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i doubt it would be dirt cheap, because you get idiots who force them to put their prices up, i will be paying extortionate prices when i get a car considering ill be a young male and the insurance companies always seem to think we will be street racing

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Yep, and then the rest of us end up paying because postage costs go up. Same with blumin car insurance. Car insurance woudl be dirt chepa if everyone actually had it.

lol i hate car insurance|! its the biggest rip off ever!

JSG10

Expert
Nothing to do with street racing. Its because you're the least experienced and one of the groups that pay the least attention on the road. I should know as I'm still in that category! Although insurance has dropped now I'm 26 and got some no claims behind me. I suggest getting a bit of a dog of a car to start with to keep insurance down, don't make the mistake I did and for your 2nd car buy a powerful BMW Sports Coupe ;) Insurance companies don't like that lol