Detailed specifications on the 16GB RTX3080 inside the Ionico Pro 17.3"?

Hi all, I'm currently looking into purchasing a Ionico Pro 17.3". One with the following specs...

- Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor 11800H (2.3GHz, 4.6GHz Turbo)
- 32GB Corsair 3200MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 16GB)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3080 - 16.0GB GDDR6 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
- 1TB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3300MB/W)

I was wondering about the details of the 3080. Does anyone know any specifics regarding the TGP, Base and Boost Clock speed etc? Also, is the 3080 inside this laptop a Max-Q?

Any further information that someone would be able to provide would be much appreciated. Thanks!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all, I'm currently looking into purchasing a Ionico Pro 17.3". One with the following specs...

- Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor 11800H (2.3GHz, 4.6GHz Turbo)
- 32GB Corsair 3200MHz SODIMM DDR4 (2 x 16GB)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3080 - 16.0GB GDDR6 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
- 1TB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3300MB/W)

I was wondering about the details of the 3080. Does anyone know any specifics regarding the TGP, Base and Boost Clock speed etc? Also, is the 3080 inside this laptop a Max-Q?

Any further information that someone would be able to provide would be much appreciated. Thanks!

If it was Max-Q it would state it in the configurator.

Generally, it depends what you're using the laptop for, but the gains of the laptop 3080 over the 3070 doesn't really make it worthwhile in most use cases.

Thanks for the swift reply, SPYDERTRACKS.

I think I'll be going for the 3080 anyways, especially since I reckon I'll be going for the Ionico Pro or this Recoil, that's part of a Black Friday deal.

This was very helpful, thanks!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for the swift reply, SPYDERTRACKS.

I think I'll be going for the 3080 anyways, especially since I reckon I'll be going for the Ionico Pro or this Recoil, that's part of a Black Friday deal.

This was very helpful, thanks!
Wow, that Recoil is pretty impressive value really, to get a 3080 under 2k is quite incredible!

Yeah that's what I thought too!

I would have been going for that one I reckon, if it wasn't for the fact that I'll be sticking this laptop mostly on a desk so a bigger screen is a benefit.

That Recoil is one of the best value laptops I've seen for a long time!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah that's what I thought too!

I would have been going for that one I reckon, if it wasn't for the fact that I'll be sticking this laptop mostly on a desk so a bigger screen is a benefit.

That Recoil is one of the best value laptops I've seen for a long time!
Thanks for pointing it out, that's a really really good deal.