Diablo 3 and tera

ShadowGaming

Bronze Level Poster
I am thinking about buying both of these games but the problem is i have a really bad laptop these are the specs:
Intel celeron 2x1.80 ghz
HD onboard graphics
2gb ram
60 gb hardrive space left

will this run either of these games ?

RichH

Gold Level Poster
Tera Online Recommended System Requirements

OS: Windows XP (32 bit only), Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (latest service pack)

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or Intel Core2 Duo E6750 2.66G

RAM: 2 GB or greater

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 3870 or Geforce 8800GT

HDD: 50 GB of hard drive space (25 GB to download, 25 GB to unpack)

Diablo III Minimum System Requirements

From the official page:[[1]]
Windows
Windows® XP/Vista/7 (latest service packs) with DX 9.0c
Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4400+
NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB (Vista/7)
12 GB available HD space
DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)
Broadband* Internet connection
1024x748 minimum resolution

In short :no: as it might lead you to :hammer: or :hang:

Time to upgrade I think

Rakk

The Awesome
err i need a new pc but parents are pricks especially when ur only 14

Well, to be honest, they won't be refusing just to annoy you, you have to learn that you can't just have everything you want immediately, cos life just doesn't work like that I'm afraid. You have to work for things, and be patient.
I'm sure I got annoyed at my parents when I was younger when they said no to stuff, but in the end it was pretty much all in my best interests anyway.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Save up for a new cheap gaming PC, thats what I did and as my parents saw i worked hard, they put in some money for it as a christmas present, your parents may do the same

You can get a low end gaming PC for less than £400 these days, especially with the llano chips or the very cheap FX-4100

Infact, this is only £290 and will play games at minimum to medium settings, only problem is youd need to get a copy of windows elsewhere or using linux + wine but that can be a bit of a pain at times

Case
STYLISH PIANO BLACK ENIGMA MICRO-ATX CASE + 2 FRONT USB

Processor (CPU)
AMD A4-3400 APU (2.7GHz, 2 Cores) & AMD Radeon™ HD 6410D Graphics

Motherboard
ASUS® F1A55-M LE: FM1 A-SERIES, SATA 3.0GB/s, USB 2.0

Memory (RAM)
4GB SAMSUNG DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 2GB)

Graphics Card
1GB AMD RADEON™ HD6450 - DVI,HDMI,VGA - DX® 11

Memory - 1st Hard Disk
250GB 3.5" SATA-III 6GB/s HDD 7200RPM 16MB CACHE

1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM

Power Supply
350W Dual Rail PSU + 120mm Case Fan

Processor Cooling
STANDARD AMD CPU COOLER

Sound Card
ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

Network Facilities
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs

USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD

Operating System
NO OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRED

Office Software
NO OFFICE SOFTWARE

Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)

Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)

Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 10 to 12 working days

Benadiction

Bronze Level Poster
err i need a new pc but parents are pricks especially when ur only 14

I was lucky enough for my mum to buy me an origional Playstation for Christmas when I was a lot younger, everything else I've worked hard for, even my first car. Take a chunk out of what Rakk said, I appriciate you can't get a job that will pay enough to get a £1500 gaming rig anytime soon, however I don't think your parents would object to you helping them out and doing extra chores around the house and in return maybe they could help you pay for it. Honestly, the more you help them, the more likely they are to listen to you or help you, same with anyone I life. Remember times are hard for everyone these days, everything costs loads and unfortunately not everyone gets paid loads.

Last edited:

kokabel

Bronze Level Poster
You might just have to save up for it yourself, but at least that gives you time to really check out what will get you the best bang for your buck. You might be able to get some components second hand if you're up for learning how to put a computer together (and hey, it's a good skill to have anyway). Will probably take you a while, but look at this way - by the time you got your bits together, the games will have been patched and any bugs and balances issues hopefully dealt with - and the game economy will be a bit less ridiculous.

Schnook

Bronze Level Poster
When I was 14 I was NEVER indoors sitting on a computer, I was always out with my friends. It's so different nowadays and you kids don't realise how easy you actually have it.

Also, you're saying your parents won't buy you a new pc and you obviously can't as you're only 14 so how would you even afford to buy Tera and Diablo 3 anyway? Unless you're thinking about finding them online somewhere for free.

You should enjoy your youth whilst you can. Once you get to 20 the years just fly by and you wonder where it all went lol