Diablo 3

Pete

Bright Spark
article from http://www.rpgwatch.com/#18733

Blizzard is celebrating the 15 Year Anniversary of Diablo (do you feel old now?) with a subsite that offers a retrospective video and video interviews with Jay Wilson and Chris Metzen. Among other things, Jay says Diablo III is "almost done", although that could still mean anything with Blizzard.

Pete

Bright Spark
free?! lucky goit.

i know it's going to be one of the huge games of 2012 but i dunno, i think i'm done with clicky bashy games - torchlight didn't hold my interest for long and i don't think it's party based; which would have added depth. Still it looks like there are serveral other hopes for this year (for me).

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Party based? I think I read you get NPCs teamed with you and you can actually level them up and customise them (gear etc)...but don't quote me on it :)

Tracker

Enthusiast
I can only imagine he got it free by buying a years pass to WoW, so 'unlucky git' ;)

Free, and automatic inclusion in the Diablo 3 Beta once the beta starts.. plus i still play wow on the side so not so bad for me anyway! xD

and you used to be able to get companions in Diablo 2 where you leveled them up, gave them gear to wear, only thing you couldn't do was choose their skills, good for allowing you to solo the game whilst keeping balance for parties.

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Yeah I'm jealous about the BETA so I'll let you win this time....

P.S. I don't play Rift anymore, it's all about Star Wars now! :D

TheKeir

Bright Spark
I shall answer your original question in the traditional Blizzard way.

Diablo 3 is coming Soon™

I am getting Diablo 3 through the WoW Annual Pass, which I'm only getting for the MoP beta. I doubt I will play Diablo, but it's nice to get it for free! :D