do u get many cds when ur laptop arrives that u have to download ?

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
do u get many cds when ur laptop arrives that u have to download ?
You will receive a software/drivers disk,and if you ordered an operating system,a windows disk,in which case all necessary drivers will already be installed.

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
I don't understand... you can't download 'CDs', the only things you download are pieces of software from the internet...?

Anyway, you don't need to download or insert anything. It's ready to go (unless you've bought one without an OS).

Ash

I don't understand... you can't download 'CDs', the only things you download are pieces of software from the internet...?

Anyway, you don't need to download or insert anything. It's ready to go (unless you've bought one without an OS).

The PC/Laptop comes with an unlicensed version of Windows even if you select No Operating System.

fedris the red

Just out of interest - if you order Microsoft Office with your build does that come installed or is that something you have to do yourself because of the DL code based mlarky? (I'm still using Office 2002 which comes on disks - I'll probably be reluctantly upgrading to Office 365, when I decide what type of PC I'm getting.)

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
As it is a licensed product and we install from servers, we do not pre-install the Office Packages.