Does everyone hack on PC gaming?

After Glow

So I'm about to make the switch from console (Xbox 360) to PC. Just wondering if this is true, especially in games like BF3 and other FPSs. Obviously there were some on Xbox, but I don't exactly like the idea of being in a match where everyone is flying about invisibly and stuff haha.

Cheers!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
On a rare occasion you may get the occasional one. Most servers have admins or some sort of anti cheat system so it isn't as bad as everyone flying around invisible... just me :p

Corfate

Author Level
BF3 used to have at least 10,000 hackers in each game, though this seems to have been sorted out :)

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Yeah there not as popular as you might think, Black Ops I've seen a good few hackers like 1 out of 5 games there used to be a hacker maybe. BF3 I'm still yet to come across one although I know it did have problems upon release, like previously stated, it seems to of been sorted now.

MeveM

Bright Spark
There's no hackers on PC, they're just far better then console players. No more sluggish movements, to a console player it might seem like a aimbot, to us it's just a flick of the wrist.

Corfate

Author Level
There's no hackers on PC, they're just far better then console players. No more sluggish movements, to a console player it might seem like a aimbot, to us it's just a flick of the wrist.

Better not say where we get the practice in from.. -wink wink, nudge nudge if you catch my drift..

Rakk

The Awesome
I don't get it...

Please no-one answer this, try and keep the conversations clean, this is a family friendly forum after all.

And Wozza, if someone says they can't explain cos it wouldn't be good on a family friendly forum, just don't ask :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
this would be appropriate for Rakk

Rev.+Dr.+Eric+T.+Cartman+moonlighting+as+a+Bad+Cop.jpg