Does the B550 Plus support PCIE 4.0?

Caironic

I fully agree with having my games on an SSD, I'm just thinking that 1tb will be enough for both my OS and my current games. My internet is good enough that if I have to delete and reinstall some occasionally that's fine. I appreciate all the advice and may decide to add another SSD but I think the 1TB 980 Pro will serve me fine for the time being :)

Bigfoot

Grand Master
Completely agree. I would always have my games on an SSD, even a SATA if budget was a serious concern, but quite frankly, M2's aren't much more expensive than SATA SSD's nowadays anyway.

Either way though, would have to be an SSD for games.
The difference in price between a PCS 1TB SATA drive and a 1TB m.2 drive is only about £8

Caironic

I just went into building this morning so I'm not changing it now. But it should be easy enough to install one myself down the line if I need more space. Cheers for the help guys

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I just went into building this morning so I'm not changing it now. But it should be easy enough to install one myself down the line if I need more space. Cheers for the help guys
Yeah, really simple to add more drives should you wish to, and if you have any difficulties at all, you're always welcome to post here at any time and we can help you through.