DPD not bothered delivering already!!!

El Wayneo

Silver Level Poster
Hi,

Thanks to those at PCS for putting a rush on my laptop and getting it dispatched yesterday but DPD have already decided i wasn't in when i've been sat outside waiting for them and no van or anything has come past.

Order number is 451016.

Was checking the tracking this morning and it still said at depot at 0830 then i got an email saying delivery between 0832 and 0932, at 0935 it changed to i wasn't in which is rubbish, i doubt they have even bothered tbh as i have gotten a few things from DPD in the past and they are normally quite good.

No option to actually speak to someone at DPD either.

Can anyone get onto them and see what happened please??

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Okay just given DPD a call for you matey (and you :)) and they have your mobile number now and I've sent them back to you, hopefully the driver should be giving you a bell very shortly and you should have the new machine!

Let us know how you get on.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
have you called dpd up? be mega polite n nice (even though ya want to scream) ask them what the crack is, I find dpd customer service pretty good, see what they say.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
they've just updated me, he reckons he should be there at about 10:30 and he's going to give you a call if he can't find you/get to you.

El Wayneo

Silver Level Poster
Okay thanks alot for the help, will go and sit out on the road, must say i'm impressed with the quality of customer service on here.

thanks.

El Wayneo

Silver Level Poster
Just arrived now, thanks very much for the help.

Going to have a mooch now and then i'll stick a review up.

Thanks again, very professional help i must say.

Buzz

Master
Nice Jack.
Original post Today 09:47
Sorted by 10.10am.

Gotta say that is service. :)
Rep Jack

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Mr Turner is indeed efficient, always providing feedback and support for pre-sales and after-sales. Planning to start an appreciation society on facebook in his honour ;)

PaulH

Bright Spark
To be fair, Gorman told jack about it, stop praising jack he cant fit through the office door anymore

El Wayneo

Silver Level Poster
Win7 installed but i can find the wireless driver on the disc and windows update can't pick it up.

Anyone able to post a link to it please?

Gorman

Author Level
photo.JPG

Cant beat the A-Team.

El Wayneo

Silver Level Poster
All done now, thanks alot for all the help, really impressed with the help i've gotten, just instaliing some games and then i'll put a review of me new laptop.

Thanks again