Duke Nukem Forever (demo)

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Has anyone else played it? personally i thought it was pretty sh, as if i was playing bulletstorm but without the tricks and some occasional funny one liners, and what was up with the blur effect? -.-

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
It has been destined to fail since about 2004. No game, this long in development can ever live up to the expectations of the masses. How can it? Games that take 2 or 3 years to make are 90% stormers...so how can one this long in the making NOT be that good? If it isnt, it's a massive fail.

Its one i might play,but after enjoying the same one liners in the last Duke Nukem...when I was too young to be playing it (booooobbbbssss!!!) i am unconvinced this will actually bring anything other games in the intervening years havent brought.

Could be wrong though, it does happen...sometimes.

Gorman

Author Level
pKXV.I%20Am%20Disappoint.png

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
I enjoyed the first part of the demo even if the stadium fight felt like a poor mans "serious sam" boss battle...If they ended the demo there i would of got the game.
The second part though was just utter shrimp gaming, -.-

pepe.jpg

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Its a bit sad in a way. It will still sell, but it wont be the smash that they planned it to be in about 2000.

Ah well, as mentioned above, theres always SS3 :D