Ea servers intermitantly booting me :(

NMEBowen

Master Poster
Good try Gorman but sorry no Cigar i was going to post this a tad earlier and say good job but i hadnt finished my match so i carried on. Just one objective from finishing, it hung up and i had the dreaded box once more (EA servers are currently down) they bloody well are not. I tried this with wse instead of just running without avira as i wasnt to happy about running with no av as i have old suspect hard drives installed, but still no luck this msg was for gorman but if anyone cares to shed some light on the fact heres some info.

Hardware is fine im running win 7 home with wse and windows firewall i have a wired connection with btbroadband running at 3MB/s with no lost packets on ping tests but im getting hung up then the server crashes for me. any ideas anyone?

Gorman

Author Level
Ah well was worth a shot. Im cruising the EA forums etc and this seems to be coming up a lot. Will shout here if i come across anything i think is worth a go. Also if anyone else has had an issue like this chime in.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
BFBC2 used to do this to me alllllllll the time. I dont actually think I ever fixered it, just put up with it, then stopped playing (not because of that, just havent been on it for ages).

You would think things like this, which are clearly widespread and terribly game breaking would be solved a lot quicker than they are, either by EA, or even really adept users :(

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i get this regularly on BFBC2 on Xbox 360, so its not a PC issue, my cousin said he often gets it on ps3 as well

NMEBowen

Master Poster
ive always had this issue but 2 freinds who play havent had it once bit of a bummer really expecially when were all driving round in a vehicle and i dc and it gets turned into a sitting duck thing is were all on ts and im not being dc`d from that just bad company.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
i have it on bad company 2 battlefield 2 and medal of honor and there the only fps i play so kinda bad for me.