Email help

calduf

Silver Level Poster
Hi pcs go-ers, I recently put a question to pcs tech support via email and did not get a reply, I have been waiting for around 4 and a bit days now. Im worried as I need to buy asap. I know that pcs broadband went down yesterday or the day before and wonder if this has anything to do with it? If I may, I will ask the question here instead, and either get a reply from pcs, or get assistance from someone in the know or has experience. The question was, when I order my graphics card I would like a specific brand of the card, as I see from various YouTube unboxings that the gigabyte version of the gts 450 card comes with a mini hdmi to regular hdmi and a dvi to VGA adapters. I would like to know, how to let them know ,which brand I would like, and to make sure my assumption is right about the adapters being given in the welcome pack and it's peripherals. Thanks for any info given, and of course people who give helpful info will be given rep. :)

Fear

Prolific Poster
From the majority of specs seen on the forums the nvidia cards are mainly palit but you would need to phone up to see what they have in at the time when you are ordering, if you want a particular card make/model you could buy 1 yourself and either put it in when you get the PC or send it to PCS and have them fit it when they build your machine. No idea about the adapters best asking when you phone.

calduf

Silver Level Poster
Hi, thanks for that, do you know what process would be for it at the time of ordering? Thanked muchly ;P

Fear

Prolific Poster
TBH i would phone them and get yourself an official response and they will sort out the best way of getting it done.

calduf

Silver Level Poster
Hi, thanks again. Although I've just looked at some other videos and see that the palit gts 450 comes with a VGA and standard hdmi, so all this fuss might not be necessary if your sure it's palit they mostly have?

Fear

Prolific Poster
Yeah like i said almost all i have seen have been palit but to be 100% you will have to phone them when you order ;)

calduf

Silver Level Poster
Thanks again, I have just emailed them on this issue and will post back when I get a reply. Rep goes to you for your help... And patience lol :p .