ETA on i7-3720QM

Richoman

Hi all

New in town so don't shoot me for any poor etiquette!

Quite excited about my new laptop which is assembled and awaiting Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Mobile Processor i7-3720QM (2.60GHz) 6MB. Just wondering what the ETA is really. As I have to take delivery on a Saturday and I'm not around on Saturday 01/09 I might need to change the delivery address to that of a friend so keeping a close eye on likely despatch date.

In the meantime I'm dreaming about BF3 on Ultra on my shiny... I mean matte new 95% gamut uber screen.

iPHAILZ

Bronze Level Poster
If that matte screen is the replacement for the glossy not being in stock it's not the 95% gamut one, just a standard matte probably from the vortex range.

Dotter

I've ordered exactly the same CPU for a laptop build and was originally given an ETA of the 23rd - now it's the 28th and the ETA has disappeared.
I have to arrange time off work for the delivery, so any update on when the CPU will arrive and the build will continue would be great.

rickne

Master Poster
Thanks guys. I may also add that GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® ULTIMATE-N 6300 (450Mbps) stocks are due to be replenished by roughly next Tuesday. :)

Richoman

Thanks Vanthus.

By the way, for anyone keeping an eye on this I got an email in the early hours of this morning saying that PCS are expecting this CPU to arrive in stock today (Wed 29/08).

Richoman

Seems they didn't get them in yesterday either.
Oh well, that's another week to wait at least for me then as I need Saturday delivery.

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.