Finally arrived...

Dene76

After waiting 5 weeks [don't panic if your waiting on yours, I asked PCS to hold off shipping for two weeks while I went on holiday], but today my new rig arrived.

Designed specifically with Microsoft Flight Simulator X in mind I have to say that I am blown away by the quality, without even customizing any display settings for weather, aircraft, etc, almost everything by default was set to Ultra High or the very least High.

FPS average between 40 & 50 with them soaring towards 100 once high above the clouds, in and around busy city airports, FPS drops to around 25, still high in my opinion and bear in mind this is FSX which is very heavily CPU dependant.

My second PC from PCS in 5 years and still very happy with the service, from initial order [including advise] to all the Customer Service contact in between, even today I got a text message to say that it was enroute.
My first PC is now in the house and is keeping my wife happy because it is still a high end machine and she can run her FarmVille through FaceBook at a pace like never before [how sad is she :).

Cheers PCS, another satisfied customer [for the 2ND time].

steveuk87

Super Star
awsome dude, but yeah we want pics!! haha we havnt had ne new ones for a little whilse (excluding the laptop i done the other day)

Steve